Work for us
We are currently recruiting for permanent casual staff to work at our Farmers Markets.
Established in 2008, our business produces and sells free range meat from our own farm in North West NSW and other farmers we know. We offer a home delivery service in Sydney metro, Central Coast and the Blue Mountains, and operate at over 20 farmers markets every month.
Retail & Farmers Markets Sales Staff
We're looking for someone who is responsible, physically fit, early riser, a team player, and takes pride in what they do and doesn't mind a bit of fun. The role is perfect for someone looking for permanent casual weekend work.
You're good at:
- Interacting with people
- Working in a team
- Meeting sales targets
- Taking responsibility, solving problems and delivering on assurances
- Reliable and punctual
- Confident, positive, energetic and fun
- Have a knowledge of meat cuts and like cooking
- An interest in health and nutrition
- Customer service experience
- Calm under pressure
- Aptitude for learning and development
- Have an MR licence
What we're NOT looking for:
- You lack experience in customer service
- You want a cushy job that doesn't require hard work
- You're not required to pitch in and help out and get creative in solving problems
We operate as a team and you'll become part of the Free Range Butcher community
- Discount on your meat purchases
- Fun, caring and generous environment
Our farmers markets are held over the weekend and require an early start so that we're set up in time for our customer's arrival. Please only apply if you can start early and have access to transport (public transport or own car) to get to the various locations.
To apply for roles, please provide ALL of the following:
- Cover letter/email
- Contact phone number
- What days you are available to work
- Which farmers market locations you can work at
- Whether you have a drivers licence (please specify manual or automatic)
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org