- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium low fat mince
- Price per kilo $29.99
- An average package is 500g
Try our recipe for:
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Definately the best lamb mince I have ever had. Great for Greek style rissoles.
Love the lamb mince. So moist and flavoursome. We use it in all sorts of dishes and the whole family love it.
Beautiful mince! Delicious
The lamb mince is delicious. I make Pastitcho, Keftethes (Greek dishes) and Spaghetti Bolognaise .
We love this mince. Used for Greek-style rissoles, lamb mince curry, shepherds pie - not too fatty, great quality, great taste.
would recommend to my family and friends
Love this mince - lots of flavour and great texture. The family notices when its not Free Range Butcher lamb mince!
The best quality pasture fed lamb ever
I made Persian cutlets with this mince and what a hit it was with the family! Lamb just has that extra zing to it and when it's grass fed/finished, you can't go wrong.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?