- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium low fat mince
- Price per kilo $29.99
- An average package is 500g
Try our recipe for:
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We love this mince. Used for Greek-style rissoles, lamb mince curry, shepherds pie - not too fatty, great quality, great taste.
would recommend to my family and friends
Love this mince - lots of flavour and great texture. The family notices when its not Free Range Butcher lamb mince!
The best quality pasture fed lamb ever
I made Persian cutlets with this mince and what a hit it was with the family! Lamb just has that extra zing to it and when it's grass fed/finished, you can't go wrong.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?