When Purchasing the Whole Lamb Pack today you will pay $380.00 and save $50.00 on the suggested cuts
Our Pasture Fed Sucker Lambs are a carcass weight of around 20kg, you can expect around 20-30% loss of weight in what you will receive due to Bone and Trim depending on which cuts you choose (ie with a Bone In Leg of Lamb your pack weight will be more than if you request a Boneless Leg of Lamb)
All other items purchased with this Lamb will be delivered at the same time (No Split Deliveries)
Our skilled team of Butchers will pack and label your Lamb in Cryovac Packaging
Please use the check boxes above to select how you would like us the cut and prepare your Lamb.
Weights listed in the selection boxes are approximate only and for Bone In product, Boneless options will return a lesser weight.
To learn more of where your Lamb Cuts come from take a quick look at these short videos in our new series 'Man Meats Food'
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?