- Pasture Fed Lamb
- A Roast Leg of Lamb is great for a family roast
- Best slow cooked to medium rare
- Price per kilo $27.99
- Average leg of lamb is 2.7kilos
- The leg is prepared by the removal of the chump by a right angle cut at the back of the hip bone and the shank is usually tipped.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
Try our recipes for:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered for Christmas . It was beautifully packed and arrived on time. This was one of the most succulent and tender lamb joints i have ever eaten. There wasn't a scrap left and was given 5 stars by all 15 guests.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?