- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Lamb Cutlets
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
package contains 6 cutlets
- Derived from the loin and cut from the rack, the cutlet contains a cap of fat, the eye of loin muscle and a rib bone.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
By far the best cutlets for our family. Even our 6 month old loves eating this as his finger food. Doesn’t have that typical “lamb” taste. Fresh quality!
These were amazing. Such high quality and so delicious!
Unbelievable. Plenty of meat with just enough bone to hold and gnaw on. Cooked simple on the bbq & finished with lemon. Best I’ve ever had
We managed to taste one each my husband and I and the rest just disappeared into thin air by our 2 sons it’s best to cook them when they are not around my husband agrees.
These lamb cutlets are superb. Add a rub of olive oil, a sprinkle of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon juice in the pan, they will melt in your mouth.
Always enjoy these nice size we crumb , pan fry and serve with mash and a salsa
very nice we crumb then pan fried and served with a salsa
These lamb cutlets taste fabulous and are so tender. Brushed with some olive oil, oregano and lemon juice and you're in heaven.
I have tried many lamb cutlets and i can easily say t
They are unbelievably fresh, and taste better than any others I've had before - both from other butchers and restaurants.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?