- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Lamb Cutlets
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $64.99
An average 450g package contains 6 cutlets
- Derived from the loin and cut from the rack, the cutlet contains a cap of fat, the eye of loin muscle and a rib bone.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Always enjoy these nice size we crumb , pan fry and serve with mash and a salsa
very nice we crumb then pan fried and served with a salsa
These lamb cutlets taste fabulous and are so tender. Brushed with some olive oil, oregano and lemon juice and you're in heaven.
I have tried many lamb cutlets and i can easily say t
They are unbelievably fresh, and taste better than any others I've had before - both from other butchers and restaurants.
So tender melt in the mouth hardly any BBQ required I BBQ for 2 minutes each side so easy with salad
Excellent taste and tender meat.
Lamb cutlets are cut and cleaned well. They seem a bit small, but it tastes like 'real lamb'. Always reliably gooooood!!!
well you would be forgiven for thinking i am on the payroll ...
we ONLY eat meat from these guys now
only problem with the cutlets - didnt order enough - simply amazing, tender and flavoursome
Best lamb chops I've had.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?