- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Fillet
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $79.99
An average 250gm package contains 1 lamb back strap
- The eye of loin or backstrap is prepared from the shortloin and consists of the entire eye muscle
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
Try our recipe for:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
BBQd two of these for dinner. Two minutes each side on a hot plate then rested for 8 mins in same bbq at approx. 100 degrees. Fantastic pieces of lamb,,,tender and tasty.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?