- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Fillet
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $79.99
An average 250gm package contains 1 lamb back strap
- The eye of loin or backstrap is prepared from the shortloin and consists of the entire eye muscle
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
Try our recipe for:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
BBQd two of these for dinner. Two minutes each side on a hot plate then rested for 8 mins in same bbq at approx. 100 degrees. Fantastic pieces of lamb,,,tender and tasty.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?