- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Best for slow cooked curries and similar dishes
- Price per kilo $33.99
- An average package is 500g
Here's a great recipe to try:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I made a curry and the meat was super soft and so tasty. Best lamb I have ever eaten!!
I seasoned the lamb with sumac, oregano, garlic and salt and they were fantastic as lamb kebabs on the bbq
Made a lamb rogan josh with this and it tasted out of this world. The meat was quite tender, considering it'd only been simmering for about an hour. Highly recommend it for when making curry.
This is the second time I have ordered the lamb...because I was so impressed the first time and so were my family. I slow cooked the lamb and it was delightfully soft. I felt pleased to serve it to my family knowing they were getting a quality meal.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?