- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Fillet
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- An average package includes 1 tenderloin
- The tenderloin, or fillet, is prepared from a side of lamb by removing the muscle in one piece from the underside of the shortloin. The tenderloin is one of the most tender cuts on the carcase due to its minimal usage and has little or no fat or connective tissue.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
Try our recipe for:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Why would you shop anywhere else. Meat is always top quality. I used these lamb tenderloins to make super speedy and tasty Greek style wraps. Lunch couldn't be easier.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?