- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Fillet
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $79.99
- An average 140g package includes 1 tenderloin
- The tenderloin, or fillet, is prepared from a side of lamb by removing the muscle in one piece from the underside of the shortloin. The tenderloin is one of the most tender cuts on the carcase due to its minimal usage and has little or no fat or connective tissue.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
Try our recipe for:
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?