Beef Diced Chuck
- 0.50 KGS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 4 or above and get AUD $2.50 off
- Normal Price per Kilo:
- Special Price per Kilo:
- 2kg Price per kilo:
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Grass Fed Beef
- Best for slow cooked curries
- Price per kilo is $25.99
- An average package is 500gm
Try these great recipes for:
Being one of the neck muscles used to support the head, chuck contains a great deal of connective tissue and therefore suits moist slow-cooking techniques that break down the connective tissue. Perfect for curries and stews with great full flavour and a fantastic gelatinous texture.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed a quick meal, so put veges, herbs & spices, some stock and FROZEN diced beef chuck into the pressure cooker for the most delicious moist & tender stew. Highly recommend buying the diced beef - yummo!
Used the crockpot to make my mum's casserole recipe and the beef was just so nice. Very lean and tender. Everyone in the family commented about the beef and asked for seconds. Recommend.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?