- Grass Fed Beef
- Best for Slow Cooked Curries, Stews and Casseroles
- An average package is 1.0kg
- Price per kilo is $22.99
Being one of the neck muscles used to support the head, chuck contains a great deal of connective tissue and therefore suits moist slow-cooking techniques that break down the connective tissue. Perfect for curries and stews with great full flavour and a fantastic gelatinous texture.
Video thanks to recipetineeats.com
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?