- Grass Fed Beef
- Best for Slow Cooked Curries, Stews and Casseroles
Being one of the neck muscles used to support the head, chuck contains a great deal of connective tissue and therefore suits moist slow-cooking techniques that break down the connective tissue. Perfect for curries and stews with great full flavour and a fantastic gelatinous texture.
Video thanks to recipetineeats.com
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great slow cooking meat with great taste
Excellent beef flavour when cooked in casserole, low excess moisture content and not tough
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?