- Grass Fed Beef
- Great Slow Roast for the Family
- An average portion of Boneless Beef Brisket weighs 1.20kg
- The Brisket is essentially the pectoral muscles from the chest/brisket area between the front legs. Being a well exercised muscle, the Brisket has a high degree of connective tissue and is best suited to slow wet cooking methods such as braising and casseroling. This beef cut is perfect for shredding as it literally pulls apart when cooked.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I didn't know what to do with it so just clicked on the recipe on this web site and followed it by the letter. we fed four adults and three small kids and they all love it. the slow cooking method left the meat very tender yet very tasty - thanks for including the recipe and the meat was very good with little visible fat
Lovely slow roasted American style, yum
I've ordered this a number of times and make slow cooked brisket in smoky bbq sauce. Always a hit with the family.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?