- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Premium Roast
- Best slow cooked
- An average package contains 1 piece
- Succulent and Tender either Slow Roasted or Braised
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hands down the best pork I’ve tasted!!
Great yum food. So moist after cooking and the crunch crackling just enough not like teeth breaker. Taste so good I would buy no where else.
Unlike the meat that are for sale at your local butcher, this product is SUPERB and not smelly at all! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! TASTES GREAT! KETO DIETERS THIS IS FOR YOU!
Had the family going back for seconds and thirds with this one. I slow cooked it after marinading with pink Himalayan salt and olive oil on the fat and for the meat garlic clove, fennel and the pink salt. Wow!
Great for a slow-cooked casserole. The meat just falls off your fork once it's ready to eat.
Lovely meat and perfect cracking! Immersed piece in water, covered in baking paper & foil, baked for an hour, drained, dried skin well and sat flesh in sticky Asian sauce, skin not touched by sauce to form cracking, baked till cracking perfect, yum.
Defrost pork uncovered in the fridge
Dry any moisture from the pork with paper towel
Score the rind and rub with oil and lots of rock salt
Cook at 220c for 30min
Turn oven down to 170c
Add chopped onion, carrot and cabbage to the pan with chicken stock and salt.
Cook for 1 hour.
We have had FRB pork belly many times and we are never disappointed. The fat just melts away and we always get the best crackling with juicy pork meat. Very rich, but SO Yummy!
Fantastic, will definitely order again for next Christmas.
Yet again we picked a winner. Great pork. Used in Kylie Kwong recipe - was delicious.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?