- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Lamb Cutlets
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $64.99
An average 450g package contains 6 cutlets
- Derived from the loin and cut from the rack, the cutlet contains a cap of fat, the eye of loin muscle and a rib bone.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very nice we crumb then pan fried and served with a salsa
These lamb cutlets taste fabulous and are so tender. Brushed with some olive oil, oregano and lemon juice and you're in heaven.
I have tried many lamb cutlets and i can easily say t
They are unbelievably fresh, and taste better than any others I've had before - both from other butchers and restaurants.
So tender melt in the mouth hardly any BBQ required I BBQ for 2 minutes each side so easy with salad
Excellent taste and tender meat.
Lamb cutlets are cut and cleaned well. They seem a bit small, but it tastes like 'real lamb'. Always reliably gooooood!!!
well you would be forgiven for thinking i am on the payroll ...
we ONLY eat meat from these guys now
only problem with the cutlets - didnt order enough - simply amazing, tender and flavoursome
Best lamb chops I've had.
Highly recommend them. Only need five minutes on each side and they're done!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?