- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Lamb Cutlets
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $64.99
An average 450g package contains 6 cutlets
- Derived from the loin and cut from the rack, the cutlet contains a cap of fat, the eye of loin muscle and a rib bone.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Highly recommend them. Only need five minutes on each side and they're done!
If you like your lamb, then you'll love these cutlets. They're juicy, tender and don't require long if you're grilling them.
The cutlets were delicious. They had been beautifully frenched and were a pleasure to eat.
I rarely eat meat but I can't resist these or the bacon.
So juicy, tender & tasty that even my daughter who won't usually eat meat gobbles them down. Will never buy lamb cutlets from a supermarket again.
We have been getting these cutlets for a while now and my kids are big fans (4 teenagers!). I recently found myself short and bought some extra cutlets from the supermarket but the kids were on to it straight away. They pulled a face and glared at me.."these aren't free range mum" I never imagined that it would be such a noticable difference for them. Won't be making that mistake again! Excellent done in a tandoori marinade and grilled on the BBq served with a big green salad.
I love these - quick and easy and so tasty.
Whole family loved them (2 & 4 year old included), juicy with great flavours.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?