Sourced from the lush pastures in the South West of NSW this beef is Grass Fed and Finished sourced directly from farming families.
- The Premium Steak
- Best cooked medium rare
- An average pack contains 3-4 slices and weights 350gm
- Typically the tenderest cuts of beef with the least amount of connective tissue are those cuts that sit along the spine of the animal as they do the least amount of work. The fillet or tenderloin (as the name suggests) is one such cut. With little or no fat or connective tissue the fillet is best suited to portioning into steaks for pan-frying and barbecuing or strips for stir-frying, but is equally delicious roasted whole in a very hot oven.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pan fried tender and juicy steaks topped with homemade horseradish sauce. Accompany with delicious roasted potatoes and root vegies. What more could you ask for. The eye fillet is always evenly sliced and so fresh. Great quality.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?