- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Great for cooking on the BBQ or in the oven
Try our recipe for:
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great lamb, tender and tasty. Cannot wait for more.
We purchased this for Christmas lunch. With minimal intervention, we served up possibly the best lamb we've had. My family was very impressed. Excellent texture and taste.
This cut of meat easily fed my family of 4. There was enough for my lunch the next day. I marinated it in Fresh Garlic & Rosemary from my garden-the perfect combination. Quick and easy to cook and an easy clean up. Yummmmm
Great lamb full of flavour. Beats anything you will buy in the supermarkets.
They are not huge though and quite thin so dont need much cooking or you will over cook them (which would be a waste).
We cooked the lamb on the weber and it was succulent, tender and so flavoursome. Will be on the shopping list again
We recently had 15 of us for a dinner party, and bought the lamb from the free range butcher. Despite the fact we bought plenty, there was seriously nothing left. It was divine, everyone commented and asked us where we had bought it - would highly recommend.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?