- Meaty Neck Bones cut in to pieces
- Each package is 1kg
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used pressure cooker to make bone broth. A little ACV in the water to help get the minerals out of the bones. Very low heat all day. Made the best gelatinous stock plus the fat was very creamy coloured a sign of grass finished. use the fat for cooking a bonus
Beef soup bones - did the trick! Roasted them in a little virgin olive oil, put them in a large pot with big chunks of celery, onion and carrots, brought it to the boil, removed scum and left to boil on the lowest heat all day. Left to cool over night, removed fat, strained soup, discarded bones and veg. The stock looked as true stock should, very solid jelly. Yum!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?