- Meaty Neck Bones cut in to pieces
- Each package is 1kg
- Maximum quantity per order is 2 Packs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beef soup bones - did the trick! Roasted them in a little virgin olive oil, put them in a large pot with big chunks of celery, onion and carrots, brought it to the boil, removed scum and left to boil on the lowest heat all day. Left to cool over night, removed fat, strained soup, discarded bones and veg. The stock looked as true stock should, very solid jelly. Yum!
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?