- Grass Fed Beef
- Premium, Bone in Steak
- Large Eye Fillet
- Best cooked on the BBQ
- A 500g package contains one T-Bone Steak
- The t-shaped bone in the T-bone steak is from the back of the animal. The fillet and sirloin muscles sit on opposite sides of this t-shaped bone to form the T-bone steak. With little or not fat or connective tissue the T-bone is a quintessential Aussie steak perfect for pan-frying or barbecuing.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can't believe how tasty and tender this meat is. It cooks well and tastes great. Absolutely delicious. I'm so happy I found you guys.
I was so pleased to find proper beef from a proper butcher. None of that grain fed, pen reared stuff!! The T-bones are big, tender and tasty.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?