- Grass Fed Beef
- Premium, Bone in Steak
- Large Eye Fillet
- Best cooked on the BBQ
- The t-shaped bone in the T-bone steak is from the back of the animal. The fillet and sirloin muscles sit on opposite sides of this t-shaped bone to form the T-bone steak. With little or not fat or connective tissue the T-bone is a quintessential Aussie steak perfect for pan-frying or barbecuing.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is half porterhouse steak and half eye fillet steak. It's a people pleaser, looks impressive and will make you seem like the best chef in the world because it's super easy to cook. Plus, the quality is always exceptional from the FRB.
great value steak best cooked over open grill
Thumbs up from family members. Best beef dinner for ages.
I can't believe how tasty and tender this meat is. It cooks well and tastes great. Absolutely delicious. I'm so happy I found you guys.
I was so pleased to find proper beef from a proper butcher. None of that grain fed, pen reared stuff!! The T-bones are big, tender and tasty.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?