- Made with Grass Fed Beef, Fresh Herbs and Vegetables
- 6 Rissoles per pack
- An average pack is 550g
- Price per kilo is $24.99
- MSG free
- Gluten Free
- Grass-Fed Beef
- Rice Meal
- Preservative (223)
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These were given to me to try with my order, Thank you, but I gave them to a family member who likes rissoles and he said they were the best he has ever eaten. It is a big plus that they did not have any MSG and the best part is that they are made with grass-fed beef.The Free Range Butcher provides good customer service and fast delivery, Thank you.
These are easy to cook whether you grill them in the oven or pan fry. The whole family will love it!
Kids love these rissoles! Served them in burgers and they couldn't get enough. Really tasty.
Easy to cook, rissoles hold together and are delicious. Inexpensive and quick to cook. Use as hamburger as well.
Love The Free Range Butcher..... the tastiest meat I have ever eaten....Am so glad I have found them and they are local I can go to the Narrabeen and Frenchs Forest Market.....Well done....am spreading the word... You won't be disappointed.
You can't go wrong - just the right amount of herbs. Tastiest meat ever.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?