- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Gravy beef can come from the shin area of the leg or the heel muscle in the silverside. As this cut comes from a muscle used constantly for movement, it contains a high amount of connective tissue. This connective tissue breaks down when prepared using slow moist cooking methods such as casseroling and braising imparting a rich, full bodied flavour and a delicious gelatinous texture.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
Recipe: Beef Ragu with Pappardelle
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely beautiful meat. I used this in a slow cooked oven meal (2 1/2hrs) and it was melt in the mouth delicious.
It is perfect for my stews and soups, extremely flavoursome and good quality meat!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?