Free Range Ham - BONE IN WHOLE 6kg
- 6.00 KGS
- Price per Kilo:
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Sydney Metro:
- 23rd & 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Central Coast:
- 23rd December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Newcastle:
- 23rd December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Wollongong:
- 24th December
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY - No Split Deliveries
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as a Bronze Medal at the 2016 & 2017 Awards
- An average Whole Bone-in Ham weighs 6.0 kilos and is $29.99/kg
- A Whole Leg of Ham will serve up to 25 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
- Beer and Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
- Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- Baked Ham with Maple Syrup and Clove Glaze
- Asian Inspired Baked Ham
- Tropical Ham Salad
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the 4th Christmas we've ordered our ham from the Free Range Butcher and I'd never go anywhere else. I can't tell you how fantastic their hams are. The flavour is amazing, our friends and family literally rave about it. We've also gifted hams to friends and they are converts too. Whatever else you do, get in early for your Free Range Butcher Christmas hams, you won't regret it.
This is by far the best Christmas Ham out there! I have ordered one every year going on ten years now and somehow it just gets better every year. Superb flavour and ridiculously moist. Five star Ben and the gang!
We really enjoyed our ham and were impressed with the efficient delivery and ongoing communication with the company. They also sent a great recipe to my email for glazing, easy to make, and the ham was truly delicious. It lasted us a full week so although expensive, great value. Always try to buy free range as we are animal lovers and hope the pig was well treated!
Great ham, excellent service.
Flavour was beautiful.
I am a returned customer, the service is always good..
An ethical choice
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?