- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY AND WILL SHIP WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS ORDER
- This all cotton Ham Bag is the perfect way to maintain the freshness of your ham and ensure it stays moist.
HOW TO STORE YOUR HAM
- Wet your ham bag in a solution of water and 2 tbsp of vinegar, and wring out the excess moisture.
- After carving, cover the ham with the reserved rind, then place inside your ham bag. Do not use plastic wrap to cover the ham.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag and repeat the vinegar process every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Consider slicing enough ham to last 2 – 3 days and storing it covered, on a plate in the fridge. This way the rest of the ham can stay safely wrapped up in the Ham Bag and will retain it’s moistness (otherwise each time you pull it out to carve a few slices it will lose a little of it’s moisture)
- Always keep your Ham Bag moist.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?