- Premium Free Range Chicken Wings
- Price per kilo $8.99
- An average package is 1 kilo and contains 10 - 12 Chicken Wings
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I air fry the wings with just salt and garlic salt. So moorish and finger licken.
cook all these up togethers and eat as our weekend light meal or just nibbles, very nice when marinated before hand
We've had the chicken wings roasted, coated and fried on the BBQ and they never disappoint, quality is fantastic.
Good wings, but the butterflied honey, soya,garlic chicken was absolutely scrumptious. Couldn't review this product direct, so added it here. Yum yum, bought 3 thank goodness.
We have had the chicken wings a few times now. The skin crisps up perfectly and there's meat! We've had them just seasoned and baked fantastic.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?