- Premium Free Range Whole Chicken
Check out our recipes:
- Cooking tips for Perfect Roast Chicken
- Slow Cooked Lemon & Rosemary Whole Chicken
- Whole Roasted Orange Chicken
- Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken Mole
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have ordered chicken since the Sydney lockdown in 2020 and love it (and order products) so much we wouldn’t buy chicken anywhere else.
Plump, tender and moist chicken. Carcass made beautiful stock. Couldn't bear to waste any of it!
We firmly believe in the "one bad day" practice of rearing animals for meat, and it shines through in products like this. The meat is unbelievably tender, and you can taste that the chicken led a happy life. This product is great value too. Definitely a family favourite.
Seriously not your average chicken. I butterfly my chickens to roast but I was struck by how delicious this particular chicken was. Crispy skin, succulent meat, beautiful flavour. The best I can remember in recent past.
The whole chicken is by far the best I've ever had quality 10 out of 10
Used in my chicken soup, didn't last long as it was so moorish.
Excellent meat. Not smelly unlike the ones that are being sold in local buthcers. All natural Free range chicken.
TENDER, MOIST AND SUCCULENT , so good !
I have been getting these delivered for a couple of months now and they are wonderful and fresh. I cut them into pieces to make multiple meals and soup. Its very comforting to know that there are no hidden nasties in them
Best roasting Chicken, it's succulent, moist and good value for money
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?