- Made with Premium Free Range Chicken and Fresh Leek
- Gluten Free
- Awarded a Bronze Medal at the 2014 Fine Food Awards
- Free Range Chicken
- Preservative (223)
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lots of flavour and no fat A+
Not too much fat, taste good.
Very nice! Lots of lovely pieces of leek and chicken pieces. We all enjoyed them with eggs for breakfast.
Love that free range chicken breast is used. As natural as can be compared to other sausages in the market. Taste is phenomenal
Very tasty and great ingredients, no nasties!
My kids don't like sausages but these tasty and healthy sausages left them asking for more. The sausages are meaty and filling and taste like real food. A winner mid-week meal that's super quick and easy.
These sausages were the best I have eaten. My family were not impressed when I served up Chicken and Leek sausages UNTIL they tasted them - then they fought over the last one!
I never buy chicken sausages...but I thought these looked pretty good and they had won an award. So glad I bought them, they were delicious! Can't say I've ever had a sausage like them to be honest. No cheap filler, all natural ingredients, that I could see, really tasty and gluten free. Yum :)
We're not generally a fan of chicken sausages, but the Free Range Butcher Chicken and Leek sausages have converted us. Gorgeous flavour, and they had small chunks of chicken breast, which makes a huge difference to the texture and taste. Our whole family love them!
My husband loved these yummy chicken sausages. Something different for a quick meal.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?