- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Best Slow Cooked then finished on the BBQ
- An average package contains 2 pieces
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These ribs were so tender and the flavour was awesome. Small, but I guess that's because they are real free range. Expensive but worth every cent.
Will buy again.
I've not tried the ribs from this company before. I was a bit worried as I ordered them online. When they arrived, they were a bit on the small side.
1 package per person is a must. More if you have big eaters coming to dine.
My guests said they weren't that hungry after pre dinner drinks and nibbly foods. They devoured every scrap and kept commenting how good the ribs were. That says it all. Good product!! Buy extra!!!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?