Spiced Medley - A symphony of dry roasted Spices, Coconut & Lentils to flavour BBQ meats, curries and rice dishes - (Mild)
A marinade with a complex array of harmonious and rich Indian flavours. High in fibre, protein and iron.
- Great on red meat as well as poultry – marinated lamb chop, beef strips, chicken breasts - makes scrumptious meatballs or sausages when worked into some beef/lamb/pork mince.
- Gluten, nut and diary free and absolutely, positively natural!
Silver Medal, Royal Melbourne Fine Food awards-2015
Gold Medal, Hobart Fine Food awards-2014
Bronze Medal, Sydney Royal Fine Food Show-2014,2013
Ingredients: Water, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Fried Onions (Onions Vegetable Oil), Organic desiccated coconut, Spices, Lentils (2 types), Tamarind paste, Tomato paste, Sea salt.
Serving - 180g pouch is sufficient for 750g-1.5kg poultry/seafood/veg (approx. 6 serves).
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?