- Free Range Pasture Fed Sliced Ham
- Price per kilo $49.99
- Average portion is 200gms
- Our Pasture Fed Free Range Whole Hams were Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as a Bronze Medal at the 2016 & 2017 Awards
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very yummy ham! I can eat the whole thing in one go. Well I did share with my toddler who then asked for more but it was all gone! Oops!
Best Ham I have purchased and my extremely fussy eating daughter was proof - Made her one sandwich with Cheese and this ham and she ended up asking and eating another two !
Hope to have for her school lunch but all gone that night !
Great for lunches or when making Eggs Benedict for a Sunday brunch. Best tasting ham.
Lovely flavour, lean and not too salty.
My kids are asking for more.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?