When Purchasing the Side of Lamb Pack today you will pay $195.00 and Saving up to $25.00
Our Pasture Fed Lambs are a carcass weight of around 22kg, you can expect around 20-30% loss of weight in what you will receive due to Bone and Trim depending on which cuts you choose (ie with a Bone In Leg of Lamb your pack weigh will be more than if you request a Boneless Leg of Lamb)
All other items purchased with this Lamb will be delivered at the same time (No Split Deliveries)
If you would like the Lamb Leg Roast cut in half please mention this in the comments section of your order.
Our skilled team of Butchers will pack and label your Lamb in Cryovac Packaging
To learn more of where your Lamb Cuts come from take a quick look at these short videos in our new series 'Man Meats Food'
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product and personal service. I really like to order in bulk for convenience and value. Delivered ready to consume or freeze. Just great thanks
Fabulous value for money, very high quality, cooks beautifully and tastes amazing. The rack of lamb and lamb steaks in particular were a big hit. Thank you.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?