- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Premium Lamb Roast
- An average 6 point rack of lamb is 500gms
- Try this quick and easy recipe for our Roasted Lamb Racks
- The rack is prepared from a side of lamb by the removal of the forequarter with a straight vertical cut along the specified rib bone and a horizontal cut along the top of the flap. The rack contains rib bones, backbone, and thick, meaty rib eye muscle. The rack is usually further prepared by the removal of the cap and the frenching of the bones.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best rack of lamb! So tasty! So perfect!
Beautiful tender lamb. Possibly best lamb rack I have cooked and eaten :-)
Succulent lamb racks, certainly lived up to expectations. Moist and tender, I would purchase them again.
When I oven roast this rack and cut it down the middle, I can't tell which is the big end to have for myself! Great flavour, great meat content and enough fat for flavour.
The picture does not do this cut of meat justice. It looks good in the picture, but even better when it gets delivered.
We had this last Friday for dinner and I have to say that it was one of the best meals we have had in a very long time. My wife is the most awesome cook ever - this meat took her cooking skills to a new level :-)
Do yourself a favour and try any of the lamb cuts from The Free Range Butcher - you won't be unhappy you did.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?