- Sourced from the lush pastures in the South West of NSW this Beef is Grass Fed and Finished, sourced directly from farming families.
- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Great Family Steaks
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- The lean centre muscle of the rump, this steak is best suited to quick cooking on a hot barbecue or pan. For best results, do not cut more than 1.5cm thick and do not cook more than medium-rare. Given its tender nature it can also be thinly sliced into strips to stir-fry.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Husband loves rump steak. He says this is the best he's had.
Careful, once you try you never go back! This is the highlight of my week, 8 mins on the BBQ then rest and eat!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?