- Sourced from the lush pastures in the South West of NSW this Beef is Grass Fed and Finished, sourced directly from farming families.
- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Great Family Steaks
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- The lean centre muscle of the rump, this steak is best suited to quick cooking on a hot barbecue or pan. For best results, do not cut more than 1.5cm thick and do not cook more than medium-rare. Given its tender nature it can also be thinly sliced into strips to stir-fry.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the first time I have bought from this company. The Rump Steak is amazing, very tasty and great quality! I managed to feed 3 people with it.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?