- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- An average package will receive 1 Portion
- Although Oyster Blade Steak can sometimes be referred to as Flat Iron Steak, true Flat Iron Steak has all of the connective tissue and silver skin removed from the Oyster Blade and is cut into easy to use portions that are lean and extremely tender, juicy and full of flavour.
Try these great recipes:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’d never had this cut before, but sous vide’d it medium rare then seared it and it was terrific! Perfectly trimmed by the way - well done, will buy again.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?