- Grass Fed Beef
- Extra large, premium, bone in, steak.
- An average package contains one tomahawk (Rib Cutlet) steak
- Best quickly seared on the BBQ or Hot Pan then finished in the oven for an even cook throughout
Remove from Cryovac packaging and let the meat come to room temperature then quickly sear the beef on all sides on a Hot Grill then turn your BBQ to Medium heat and close the lid having placed the steak on an indirect heat for approx 15mins. For best results pull the steak off when the internal temperature reaches 55-60deg for Medium Rare, Rest for approx 10 mins on a plate under loosely covered foil for a final internal temp of 60-65deg.
- Rib cutlets are prepared by taking a standing rib roast and slicing it into steaks. The retention of the bone identifies it as a rib cutlet, when removed from the bone the steak becomes a scotch fillet. Like a scotch fillet, rib cutlets are taken from an area of the animal that hasn’t done the heavy moving, thus increasing tenderness. Leaving the bone in imparts extra juiciness and flavour.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic service and delivery.
Most importantly great cut of beef.
The boys enjoyed the steak
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?