- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Price per kilo is $24.99
- An average package is .500gm and you will receive 1 Portion
- The flank is located directly beneath the loin in the abdominal area. The Flank Steak is extremely versatile. Relatively long and flat, it has a coarse grain running along its length which adds another dimension to its appeal and application.
- Perfect for thin slicing for a stir-fry, Flank Steak also performs extremely well under slow-cooking conditions. After slow-cooking this beef cut can be shredded with a fork and added to burritos or salads.
- Try our Marinated Skirt Steak recipe
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?