- Grass Fed Beef
- Best cooked slowly
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- For cooking instructions click here
- Slow Cooker Recipe: Spicy Corned Beef with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Corned Beef with Wasabi White Sauce
- The silverside comes from the outside of the rear leg and sits between the knuckle and the topside. Being a muscle heavily used for walking, the silverside requires the gentle moist cooking of corning to produce a tender and delicious beef dish.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
- Grass Fed Beef Silverside
- Salt, Mineral Salts (451,450,452)
- Antioxodant (316)
- Preservative (250)
- Pineapple Flavour (0.06%)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Corned Beef has been my favourite from childhood and this was by far superior to any I have eaten before :)
My family and I all agree this is the best corned beef we've ever had. Flavour is beautiful and it's so tender unlike the chewy stringy ones we're used to having from other places in the past.
My husband had not eaten corned beef since childhood and said he did not like it. I cooked it anyway and he loved it! "Wow this tastes better than I remember." He had it hot a couple of times and then plenty of leftovers for sandwiches. Try it.
I've purchased this on more than one occasion and it has always been superb- a family favourite that will cover dinner and lunch the next day as well (and snacking in between)
Cooked this in the slow cooker to a traditional recipe and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Not too salty either.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?