- Grass Fed Beef
- Price per kilo is $23.99
- An average package is 550gm
- 2 Portions per pack
- Shin bone-in is prepared from the bottom portion of either the front or rear leg. As this cut comes from a muscle used constantly for movement, it contains a high amount of connective tissue. This tissue breaks down when prepared using slow moist cooking methods such as casseroling and braising imparting a rich, full bodied flavour and a delicious gelatinous texture.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
Click here to try our recipe for Osso Bucco with Orange and Ginger
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am not much of a meat eater but these were so yummy for beef and the thickness was just right and my favourite part was the bit of marrow in the centre YUM YUM. Will buy again. The Free Range Butcher provides me with good customer service and the delivery is fast with items packed very well. Thank you!
Tender & tasty.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?