- Grass Fed Beef
- Great Roast for the Family (Blade Roast)
- Best slow cooked to Medium Rare
Follow these cooking tips for the Best Roast Beef.
- Beef Blade Roast is from the Shoulder Blade of the Beef. It is a very flavourful cut that is versatile enough to be cooked whole as a roast, sliced into steaks and cooked on the barbecue or in a pan, thinly sliced for a stir-fry or diced for slow cooking in a braise or casserole.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just absolutely perfect. Dusted with ancho chilli powder and sea salt, rested on a few star anise, then drizzled with a good olive oil before roasting - perfection!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?