- Pasture Fed Lamb
- An Easy Carve Lamb Rolled Shoulder is great for a family roast
- Best slow cooked
The easy carve shoulder is partially boned and prepared from the forequarter by removing the shoulder blade and leaving the shank intact. The easy carve shoulder is best suited to long, slow and moist cooking methods, where the remaining bone imparts flavour to the meat, delivering a tender result. When roasting, there’s a small pocket that will accommodate stuffing.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?