- Pasture Fed Lamb
- A lamb rolled shoulder is great for a family roast
- Best slow cook to medium rare
- Price per kilo $30.99
- Average lamb rolled shoulder is 900gms
- A boneless houlder is cut from a square cut shoulder, prepared from the forequarter and has the bone removed in preparation for cooking.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was very nice indeed. Cooked slowly and meat just melted in the mouth! Nice to know that I am getting free range grass fed animal meat, makes a world of difference and make me very content to eat meat every now and then, as I will not buy supermarket meat at all. Nice to have this choice. The Free Range Butcher provides good customer service and delivery is fast, Thank you.
This was our first order. The rolled lamb was absolutely delicious and we will be back :)
I cut this joint into pieces. This was very easy to manage. I marinated the meat and used it to slow cook a lamb korma. The meat was tender and flavoursome. I would buy this cut again.
Omigod....I am eating the lamb shoulder I bought from you guys on the weekend.....there are no words to describe how delicious and succulent it is. I thought your sirloin and scotch fillet we had on the weekend were great, but this lamb is just amazing.....I'm almost crying eating it. This is the first time I've had the urge to email about something like this. I'm looking forward to my next purchase!
Hey Ben, we bought a Rolled Lamb Shoulder from you last week at your new shop and loved it. We Slow Cooked it at 160 for 4 hours....it was awesome, the most tender lamb I have ever had. Thank you for this tip on slow cooking and the beautiful meat. We will definitely be back.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?