- Pasture Fed Lamb
- A lamb rolled shoulder is great for a family roast
- Best slow cooked
- A boneless shoulder is cut from a square cut shoulder, prepared from the forequarter and has the bone removed in preparation for cooking.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This lamb is SO GOOD. Slow roasted with preserved lemon or studded with garlic and rosemary, it's so tasty and so succulent. You just know the animal had a good life. Will definitely buy again!
OMG so tasty, the whole family was impressed. Need to get more :)
Very tender and full of flavour. I used it for a stew and it was great and just the right size. Would definitely purchase again!
This was very nice indeed. Cooked slowly and meat just melted in the mouth! Nice to know that I am getting free range grass fed animal meat, makes a world of difference and make me very content to eat meat every now and then, as I will not buy supermarket meat at all. Nice to have this choice. The Free Range Butcher provides good customer service and delivery is fast, Thank you.
This was our first order. The rolled lamb was absolutely delicious and we will be back :)
I cut this joint into pieces. This was very easy to manage. I marinated the meat and used it to slow cook a lamb korma. The meat was tender and flavoursome. I would buy this cut again.
Omigod....I am eating the lamb shoulder I bought from you guys on the weekend.....there are no words to describe how delicious and succulent it is. I thought your sirloin and scotch fillet we had on the weekend were great, but this lamb is just amazing.....I'm almost crying eating it. This is the first time I've had the urge to email about something like this. I'm looking forward to my next purchase!
Hey Ben, we bought a Rolled Lamb Shoulder from you last week at your new shop and loved it. We Slow Cooked it at 160 for 4 hours....it was awesome, the most tender lamb I have ever had. Thank you for this tip on slow cooking and the beautiful meat. We will definitely be back.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?