- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Great chops for the family
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- Price per kilo $36.99
- An average 700gm package contains 6 chops
- Also known as Lamb T-bones, this chop is from the shortloin towards the back of the animal. The fillet and loin muscles sit on opposite sides of this t-shaped bone to form the loin chop.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Scrum-diddly-umptious! Moist and tender. I want more!
These lamb chops were nice, tender and juicy. The free Range butcher provided me with good customer service and fast delivery .
These were a nice thickness, so tender and the taste was awesome. Nice to know I am getting free range quality meats from healthy and clean sources. The Free Range Butcher provides me with good customer service and the delivery is fast with items packed very well. Thank you!
I was actually surprised at how much nicer than any other lamb chop I've bought these were! Lean, juicy and tasty.
These lamb chops are delicious. I have very fussy eaters and my kids both agree that the lamb chops are yummy for their tummy.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?