- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- An average quarter piece is boneless and weighs 1.0 kilos
- Price per kilo $29.99
- Why not try this easy and delicious Ham, Cheese and Spinach Frittata?
- Or this Ham, Mushroom and Shallot Pasta?
- This salad is great for using up leftover and ham and is delicious with summer fruits - Tropical Ham Salad
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Brilliant size for two people for sandwiches, quiches, or just generally snacking. this ham is succulent and tasty, and demonstrates that the pig lived a good life and was treated properly all the way through to the end result. So good that we even converted the rind into crispy bits for salads and the rendered fat made the best potato roast. Definitely worth it!
If I had a religion that prohibited me eating pork, I would have to convert. Just for this ham.
Oh wait, I used to be a veggo until recently. So, I am a convert. This ham is well worth it, just like Paris...
OK, so this was an indulgence, but we do love a bit of ham now and then...
It was intensely smoky out of the plastic, and I was very impressed by its texture.
but others thought it was too smoky... for a while.
perhaps it settled or something, but it then became a household favorite... on toast, in omelets, on crackers with cheese, thin slivers by themselves...
really well done, and free range just makes it soooo much better!
Great size for a smaller family. Delicious ham. Will certainly order again.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?