- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- An average quarter piece is boneless and weighs 1.0 kilos
- Price per kilo $29.99
- Why not try this easy and delicious Ham, Cheese and Spinach Frittata?
- Or this Ham, Mushroom and Shallot Pasta?
- This salad is great for using up leftover and ham and is delicious with summer fruits - Tropical Ham Salad
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If I had a religion that prohibited me eating pork, I would have to convert. Just for this ham.
Oh wait, I used to be a veggo until recently. So, I am a convert. This ham is well worth it, just like Paris...
OK, so this was an indulgence, but we do love a bit of ham now and then...
It was intensely smoky out of the plastic, and I was very impressed by its texture.
but others thought it was too smoky... for a while.
perhaps it settled or something, but it then became a household favorite... on toast, in omelets, on crackers with cheese, thin slivers by themselves...
really well done, and free range just makes it soooo much better!
Great size for a smaller family. Delicious ham. Will certainly order again.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?