- Pasture Fed Lamb
- Half Leg of Lamb
- Perfect for roasting
- The leg is prepared by the removal of the chump by a right angle cut at the back of the hip bone and the shank is usually tipped.
Try our recipes for:
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is not only the perfect size for our family but it is consistently sweet beautiful lamb.
recently purchased for the first time Half bone in Leg of Lamb. Wow! it was the sweetest lamb we had tasted in many years. Delicious! The family agreed 'mum this is the best meal you've ever cooked' :)
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?