- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Great Roast for the family
- Best Cooked to Medium Rare
- Price per kilo $24.99
- An average Beef Roast weighs 1.2kg
- Cooking time is 1 hour per kilo - or medium doneness (give or take 15 minutes for rare or well done)
- Topside comes from the inside of the hind leg, between the thick flank and the silverside. Topside is extremely lean and performs best when diced for slow-cooking in a hearty casserole or braise.
- As a well-used muscle, the topside roast is extremely lean with a lot of connective tissue. Topside roast also performs well diced and cooked slow in a casserole or braise.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?