- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Great Roast for the family
- Best Cooked to Medium Rare
- Cooking time is 1 hour per kilo - or medium doneness (give or take 15 minutes for rare or well done)
- Topside comes from the inside of the hind leg, between the thick flank and the silverside.
- As a well-used muscle, the topside roast is extremely lean with a lot of connective tissue. Topside roast performs well diced and cooked slow in a casserole or braise, is great for making beef jerky and will also do a nice beef roast.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
A great roast recipe courtesy of Australian Beef
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?