Tumeric Tang - Perfumed infusion of Fresh Turmeric root, ginger & mango with a hit of chilli & spice. Perfect for seafood & vegetables - (Med-Hot)
- Veg- In a hot pan stir-fry veg such as mushrooms & spinach, or steamed/boiled veg (cauliflower or cabbage) with the marinade. Alternatively add halfway through roasting vegetables.
- Poultry/ Pork- Marinate for 45mts (min), cook on the BBQ or sear in a pan & finish in hot oven. Alternately, stir-fry protein with veg for a quick & healthy meal.
- Seafood- Marinate Fish/Prawns/Scallops/Calamari (20mts) & cook on BBQ/pan. Cook Mussels/Clams in a deep pot with marinade, add a little white wine or coconut milk and finish with fresh coriander & a squeeze of lemon.
- Gluten, nut and diary free and absolutely, positively natural!
- Dressing -Incorporate with olive oil for punchy salad dressing.
- Flavouring- Add the marinade into hot oil, stir for half a minute & add to lentils or soup. Alternatively allow tempering to cool & mix with tomatoes & greens (lettuce/wild rocket) for delicious salads.
Gold Medal, Royal Melbourne Fine Food awards-2015
Bronze Medal, Hobart Fine Food awards-2016
Silver Medal, Sydney Royal Fine Food Show- 2016
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh. Chilli, Fresh Turmeric (13%), Organic Dried Mango, Ginger, Coriander, Spices Sea, Salt.
Serving - 180g pouch is sufficient for 1.5-2kg poultry/seafood/veg (approx. 8 serves).
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?