Tandoori - A highly aromatic North Indian iconic spice blend packed full of flavour. Ours has NO food colours. Perfect for roasting & BBQing meats & veg.
- Veg In a hot pan stir-fry steamed or boiled vegetables with the marinade.
- Poultry & Red Meats Incorporate into 200g of thick yoghurt and marinate (30-60min for poultry & 2-4 hours for red meats). Cook on BBQ or roast in hot oven.
- Seafood Marinate fish (firm) or prawns for 15mts and cook on BBQ or pan.
- Curry red meat/poultry/veg
- Sauté 2 chopped onion till brown. Add 1 large diced tomato & 90g of the marinade, fry for 2mts. Add 250g yoghurt and fry for a further 2 minutes. Add in 500g of red meat/poultry/veg (eggplant/potato) & stir to coat well. Add 300ml water & bring to the boil. Season & cook on low heat till done. Serve garnished with fresh coriander.
- Gluten, nut and diary free and absolutely, positively natural!
Silver Medal, Royal Melbourne Fine Food awards-2016
Silver Medal, Hobart Fine Food awards-2016
Ingredients: Garlic, Spices (inc. dry Red chilli), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ginger, Lime juice, Vinegar, Sea Salt.
Serving - 180g pouch is sufficient for 1.5-2kg meat/poultry/seafood/veg (approx. 8 serves).
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?