Mirch Masala - A highly versatile blend of fiery dry red chillies, vinegar & roasted spices; sure to awaken the senses! - (Hot)
A full flavoured marinade with a sharp hit of chilli balanced beautifully with tangy vinegar and a sweet burst of fennel seeds. A favourite among lovers of spicy food, it is used as a marinade, condiment as well as an ingredient in recipes.
- Marinate seafood, chicken, meat, aubergine or spread on bread with hummus; as a delicious snack.
- Mix with mayonnaise or yogurt & spread on your favourite sandwich, wrap or burger for added bite.
Gold Medal, Royal Melbourne Fine Food awards-2015
Gold Medal, Hobart Fine Food awards-2014
Bronze Medal, Sydney Royal Fine Food Show-2013 & 2016
Ingredients: Red chili (Fresh & Dry), Extra Virgin Olive oil, Vinegar, Tomato paste, Spices, Raw sugar, Garlic, Sea salt
Serving: - 180g pouch is sufficient for 1.5-2kg meat/poultry/seafood/veg (approx. 8 serves).
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?