Coriander Zing - An invigorating paste of coriander, chillies and peppercorn, inspired by the traditional Goan Cafreal Masala. (Mild)
Being rich in folic-acid, vitamin-A and C and relatively low in calories makes Coriander Zing delicious, as well as an extremely healthy addition to the modern diet.
- Brings a fresh and zesty flavour to poultry, seafood (fish or prawns) and vegetables.
- Stir into mayonnaise, cream cheese or Greek yogurt for a great addition to sandwiches, wraps and burgers.
- Gluten, nut and diary free and absolutely, positively natural!
Gold Medal, Royal Melbourne Fine Food awards-2015
Silver Medal, Hobart Fine Food awards-2014
Silver Medal, Sydney Royal Fine Food Show-2018
Ingredients: Fresh Coriander (41%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Green Chilli, Garlic, Lime, Sea salt, Spices.
Serving: - 180g pouch is sufficient for 750g-1.5kg poultry/seafood/veg (approx. 6 serves).
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?