When Purchasing the Side of Pork Pack today you will pay $375.00 Saving you approx $125.00
Our Free Range Pasture Fed Pigs are a carcass weight of around 50 kg, you can expect around 20-30% loss of weight in what you will receive due to Bone and Trim depending on which cuts you choose (ie with Bone In Loin Chops and Cutlets your pack will weigh more than if you request a Boneless Rolled Loin Roast) So a 25kg Side of Pork will return you approximately 18 kg @ $21/kg
All other items purchased with this Side of Pork will be delivered at the same time (No Split Deliveries)
Our skilled team of Butchers will pack and label your Pork in Cryovac Packaging
Please allow 5-7 days for us to receive your Pork, cut and pack it to your special requirements. Once completed you will receive a phone call/email to confirm delivery.
Please use the check boxes above to select how you would like us the cut and prepare your Pork.
If you would like anything different to the above options please mention this in the comments section when placing your order
To read more about our Pasture Fed Pork Farmer Jack Hewitt, Click here.
To learn more of where your Pork Cuts come from take a quick look at these short videos in our new series 'Man Meats Food'
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?