- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Pork Shoulder is best cooked slowly in a low tempature oven.
- The secret for perfect crackling is oil, salt and heat. Rub a little oil and salt well into the scored rind and place into a preheated 220°C oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 220°C then turn oven down to 100°C and cook roast for 3 hours per kilo. Rest under foil for 5-10 minutes.
Try our recipe for Vietnamese Lemongrass Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder
Click here to watch our Butchers Boning out Pork Forequerters
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Slow cooked basted in Alpine Sauce's Memphis style BBQ sauce. Then shredded and served with coleslaw on home made brioche buns. The pork was succulent, sweet and beautiful.
Slow cooked on the Webber - so good!
So glad we can get these kind of cuts that are free range, as our local butchers don't have them available.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?